Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

Ikuta Toma with "Toma No Monogatari" from the Musical Cat in the red boots" with Lyrics (Englisch)

 Original von meinem Livejournal: http://maybecannotbe.livejournal.com/?skip=10

This is a Song sung by Ikuta Toma at the Musical "Cat in the Red boots"
I hope the lyrics are all right.
Love this song, love Toma-chan´s Voice..
Anyway i love Toma!
Enjoy  ^__^



Since I didn't find any lyrics for this song I'm gonna try en provide de lyrics. I'm not Japanese, I don't understand any Kanji at all and all my lyrics will be based on my hearing. There for, if I make a mistake, feel free to point it out, and if you want to translate that's fine too. Maybe i will try it by myselfe ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Test Test *auf Micro klopf*..ist das Ding an? *Micro Störgeräusch* *räusper*
Schön dass ihr bis hierhin gelesen habt.
Wenn ihr wollt ermöglicht dieses Feld da unten euch sogar einen Kommentar hierzulassen
*nach unten zeig*

"Funktion auch für unangemeldete User verfügbar, über Risiken und Nebenwirkungen informieren Sie sich bitte bei Ihren Admin oder Google!"

Liebste Zuckergussgrüße
May
=^.^=

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...